Monday, June 9, 2008

Where the heck have I been?

See how mysterious and elusive I've been? ;-)

Okay, I'm back! All of you probably know this already, but I'm now nine months pregnant (Only 4 weeks to go! Yes, there are 10 months in pregnancy. Why in the world does everyone talk about nine months?)! I've been pretty busy working part time at the Restoration Hardware outlet (but I left them last month), continuing to run the business, and, well, napping and eating nonstop. ;-) Now that I'm back to running the business from home again, I have lots of important things to work on, which means I'm spending lots of time procrastinating and goofing off! So... the blog will be updated on a regular basis again. At least until my little one gets here. Then I'm sure the blog will become babytastic once I get the hang of nursing while typing.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Couldn't be happier to see you back blogging! :-)

*Dani* said...

You have a baby now! Post post! I finally posted- check it out!

Aubrey said...

That has got to be the most beautiful pregnancy photo I've seen. You look stunning!