Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tinkerbell!


Yes, I had to wish my pup a happy birthday, too. She probably doesn't read my blog, but the more love you put out the better, right?

She's the world's greatest snuggler.

She is absolutely honest in her affection. If she doesn't love you, you know it, but if she does love you holy geez look out 'cause she'll be in your face (literally) the second she sees you.

She makes hilarious "conversational" noises.

She is an excellent "mother" to our kitty.

She knows she's pretty and poses. She also crosses her ankles like a lady.

She loooooves babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all these people(and dog!) are so lucky to have you in their life. you're so sweet. :0)

Carly Fay said...

Aw, thanks. :-) I have 3 more of these to do this week! Apparently I love the Summer babies! ;-)