- LEARN TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! Ummm... sorta
- Take a walk with Matt or work out 5 days a week. Not so much. We walked this morning though, and we're recommitting to it now.
- Become a rockin' good healthy cook once again. I've been working on it a little here and there - MIL is doing most of the cooking.
- Think and speak positively. Usually... I have my mean moments.
- Consume less! I've been doing better.
- Actively practice my guitar and knitting. Knitting, yes. Guitar, no.
- Find more good friends that fit where I'm at in life. This doesn't count yet, 'cuz I'm not home. ;-)
- Get outdoors once in a while. Yes! We go to the beach and the park and even played catch.
- Remember everyone's birthday and send the card out on time. Six out of six so far. Go me!
- Do yoga every morning, even just a little bit. Not at all. Oops!
Monday, February 19, 2007
For accountability's sake, I wanted to check in on my resolutions and see how I'm doing.