- Four couples have bought houses (three of them first-timers).
- Two couples have gotten engaged.
- Two couples had babies.
- Two friends have chosen and committed to pursuing a rewarding and challenging career.
- Both of those friends are going back to college.
- One stay-at-home mom became a work-at-home mom.
- One friend has chosen her long-term career goal.
- Two friends strategically changed jobs.
- Three friends moved out for the first time.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store! Those of us that are working on creating change, keep in mind that this will continue to be a VERY powerful year and the perfect time to shake things up and grab hold of your dreams!
A few of us are going to be getting together on the 20th to make "Treasure Maps" to help us focus on the goals at hand. Treasure Maps are essentially collages you make with visual reminders of what you want for yourself. Simple as it may be, this is an amazingly powerful tool for focusing your prayers and energy into attaining what you want. I've yet to talk to anyone whose Map didn't "work", and they're fun to make!
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France
Go get it, my go-getters! :-)