In one year:
- We will be homeowners.
- We will have a fully licensed and bonded successful contracting company.
- We will have a fantastic employee.
- We will have a bun in the oven.
- We will begin networking aggressively.
In two years:
- We will be Green Star certified contractors.
- We will have the extra money to hire someone to clean our house once a week.
In three years:
- We will have enough business and reliable employees for Matt to focus on the business aspect of our company and do very little hard labor.
In five years:
- We will build a LEED certified (environmentally responsible) condo building and sell it for a fortune!
- We will buy vacation property and build the perfect little cabin with our own four hands.
In ten years:
- We will expand our business to include new construction (until this point we'll mostly focus on remodels and additions) and build a Zero Energy Home neighborhood. http://www.toolbase.org/ToolbaseResources/level4CaseStudies.aspx?ContentDetailID=2469&BucketID=2&CategoryID=58
- We will open a small nonprofit apartment for low income single moms, which will also provide free seminars on finances, career planning, parenting, etc. for the residents and an in-house co-op and/or nonprofit daycare.