Monday, December 18, 2006

This week's spending challenge results:

Weekly spending:
Monday: Target - Reindeer socks for Eli - $1.07
Tuesday: Hospital - cafeteria breakfast. - $15.57
Wednesday: McDonald's - $3.22, Walmart - Flax oil etc. - $13.61
Thursday: Walmart (shame!) - 3 pairs of Knitting needles - $6.46
Friday: Ross - stocking stuffers for 3 parents (I did not buy the shoes that made my heart go pitter patter!) - $57.94
Saturday: Post Office - $12.15 to ship 3 gifts
Sunday: Greeting cards - $11.72, Target - Notebook - $1.60

Total = $123.34 - the highest yet! But still very low compared with all the temptation I had.

1 comment:

*Dani* said...

I haven't posted yet, but you still beat me!!! By like half, seriously! Oh, and we're hilarious. I bought Eli those reindeer socks too. : )

Two pair!!! Spoiled child. I want two pair of reindeer socks.