Friday, March 9, 2007

300

Matt and I saw 300 today -very visually impressive movie. Not much of a plot but it was very exciting. And kinda hunktastic. ;-) Seriously violent BUT there were a lot of half-naked Spartans, which is a nice change from the usual barrage of female skin (there were of course some breasts but much more pecs, woo-hoo!). Something for everyone; blood for the boys, six packs for the girls. I tried to post some pix here but it doesn't seem to be working so check out this link:

http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0416449/FCJG3000051.jpg.html

Oh my!

Haha, I'm going to be in so much trouble when Matt reads this post...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin wants to go see it at the IMAX....I'll let you know what I think. I get really really grossed out with blood and swords...am I going to love this movie or hate it?

Carly Fay said...

It's pretty violent but there were really only a couple parts that I looked away from. It's an unusual kind of violent, I guess. It didn't bother me and I don't like gore at all but there are definitely some graphic parts. Does that help at all? ;-) Probably not, huh? I'll just say there is definitely grossness BUT I thought the visual excitement and the hotness of the guys made up for it.

Anonymous said...

i'm laughing out loud!! :-) you're too funny!

Carly Fay said...

I only speak the truth. ;-)

I told Matt you guys were going to see it at the IMAX and he almost died. "WHERE?!!!" "Well, I imagine in Seattle, baby, but there's probably one around here.""Well find out! We HAVE to go!"

Haha, he gets excited. So I guess I will be seeing it again. Darn. >;-)